Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Orawan038
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Do you prefer to live in a small town or a big city? Empty Do you prefer to live in a small town or a big city?

Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:15 pm
In my point of view, I love the excitement of a big city because a small town has a slow pace.
Large city means you have to adapt to a variety of situations, like finding a new route to work
or trying a new restaurant.

Orawan 038 3EN
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Do you prefer to live in a small town or a big city? Empty Re: Do you prefer to live in a small town or a big city?

Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:28 pm
I must say that I don't have to think about the answer. I absolutely want to live in a small town.
The first reason is that I don't like to live among a crowded social and I don't like to be in rush hour while I'm travelling to somewhere.
The next reason is that there is always air pollution in a big city which can cause people get sick.
Now, I can think just only two reasons that why I don't want to live in a big city.

Chalita 011 3EN
41Korrapat061
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Do you prefer to live in a small town or a big city? Empty Re: Do you prefer to live in a small town or a big city?

Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:36 pm
A small town is my answer. I love to leave in a peaceful place. I hate crowded people. I don't like big city. I wish that I could move too small town and begin my life there with my parents and my sister.

Korrapat 061 4EN
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:45 pm
To be very honest, I prefer to live in a place where provided me many conveniences and facilities.
No matter how it big or small town. I can live wherever which makes me happy.
That place might be a small or big town, if I happy, I still stay but if not, I just leave. Hahaha

Chawanan 055 3EN
22Sasiwimon048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:50 pm
I prefer to live in small town.
I think small town is better than big city. I used to like in Bangkok and it was bad for me.
In the city there are a lot of pollution. I got ill from Bangkok. My love small town because its very peaceful and people are nice.

Sasiwimon 2EN 048
41nalinnipa067
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:19 pm
For me, I prefer a small town to a big city.
The reason why I choose a small town because there is a lot of nature and a good environment.
A small town doesn't have pollution.
On the other hand, a big city is crowded with people. There are many activities that created the pollution problems.

Nalinnipa 067 4EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:19 am
I prefer a small town to a big town because I love living in a quiet and peaceful place. I want to build my own farm in the green place and grow various plants. Wake up in the morning with the early bird and get some fresh air. Do not have any rush hour in my town.

Benchawan 016 3EN
32Jaranya007
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:20 am
I prefer living in a big city to living in a small city.
I think living in a big city has many good facilities.
It has many convenient transportations to travel such as buses, trains, planes, and others.
Moreover, there are many stores to buy the things that I want.

Jaranya 007 3EN
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:42 pm
I prefer a big city to a small town. I want to live in a city which has a lot of facilities for living. I don't mind the traffic because I get used to live in a big city. Moreover, my hometown is also in a big city so I want to live with my parents.

Yanis 4EN 030
31Nithiphum045
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:19 pm
I prefer living in a small city.
I am used to living in a bigger city, Ubon, my hometown.
But now I'm living here in Mahasarakham, a smaller city.
Everything is near and take just a little time to get from place to place.
If I go home and my mom asks if I want to go somewhere I would prefer to stay home because it takes much time to go to places.

Nithiphum 045 3EN
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:25 pm
I prefer small town. I don't really like a place with too many people. A big city is the place that is so crowded. I prefer small town because it is my hometown. I grew up in small village even though I was raised in a city. I still prefer small town.

Parichaya 034 4EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:30 am
I prefer to live in the city because there are facilities. There are many activities to do. Can do anything, go anywhere, the countryside still has some limitations to do.

Napatthapa 033 2EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum