Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32aomsin040
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Is birthday party important for you?  Empty Is birthday party important for you?

Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:17 am
For me, the birthday day party is not important for me.
I just want my birthday to be a peaceful and happy day for me and everyone.
And I just want to make merit and give some present to my parents which is a thing that they love to have the most. But now, I do not know what they want lol.

Aomsin040 3EN

ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Is birthday party important for you?  Empty Re: Is birthday party important for you?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:24 am
Yess, birthday parties give me a chance to socialize outside the confines of school. They don’t have to sit quietly at their desks, and they aren’t engaging in academic activities. Instead, they’re playing and engaging in activities they all enjoy.

Napatthapa 033 2EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Is birthday party important for you?  Empty Re: Is birthday party important for you?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:48 am
When a child’s birthday approaches, some parents often get excited and prepare in advance to celebrate the occasion.
But not my parents because My parents like to forget my birthday. Therefore, birthday parties are not important to me.
and sometimes I forget my birthday.

Kooltida 060 2EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum