Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Putthinan018
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

What is the definition of "Happiness" in your own word? Empty What is the definition of "Happiness" in your own word?

Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:58 pm
It is hard to define the term of "happiness". The topic about happiness has been debated by many
philosophers since ancient Greek. However, subjectively, happiness can means whatever you want. To
illustrate, my happiness is just lying on the bed and reading books while my friend's happiness may be buying
cosmetics or shopping. We cannot judge anyone's happiness. Every happiness is worth recieving in case of
not causing harm to others.

Putthinan Ouaiphon 3EN 018
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

What is the definition of "Happiness" in your own word? Empty Re: What is the definition of "Happiness" in your own word?

Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:10 am
Happiness does have a pretty important role in our lives, and it can have a huge impact on the way we live our lives. Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment. When people are successful, or safe, or lucky, they feel happiness so happiness to me means that I can do what I want and I am satisfied with the results.

Napatthapa 033 2EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

What is the definition of "Happiness" in your own word? Empty Re: What is the definition of "Happiness" in your own word?

Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:10 am
In my point of view, my definition of happiness is to do anything I love.
Doing what I love is the good way to express my own characteristics.
Happiness is around of us.

Sarat 073 4EN
22Panawat063
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:33 am
My happiness is happiness.
It may seem confusing, but happiness is what happens in our lives and we feel good about it.
But in truth, happiness is tranquility.

Panawat 063 2EN
32Arkhom002
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:27 pm
The meaning of happiness to me is to do something and we do not feel regret.
In order for us to do something, it takes planning, and when it is done, the end result is happiness that we must not be disappointed with.

Arkhom 002 3EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:44 pm
My own definition of the word happiness is when I don’t have to think too much.
When I have time to do what I love or be with my beloved people is the happiness for me.

Sutthida 022 2EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:59 am
Happiness is an emotional state characterized by feelings of joy, satisfaction, contentment, and fulfillment. While happiness has many different definitions, it is often described as involving positive emotions and life satisfaction but for me, happiness is that I do what I want to do. And the people around me have only smiles.

Napatthapa 033 2EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:03 am
I don't call happiness an achievement instead it's a decision.
Happiness has nothing to do with your life's circumstances, is based on your ability to accept the things you're experiencing.
Happiness is when you're being trusted.

Kooltida 060 2EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum