Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Why education is very important in our life? Empty Why education is very important in our life?

Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:08 am
In my opinion, I think education is the way how to make your life successful.
Without knowledge, you cannot be successful in doing anything in your life.
I could say that education is a tool to find a better life for you.

Ploypailin 037 4EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Why education is very important in our life? Empty Re: Why education is very important in our life?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:03 am
Education gives us a knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life. People debate over the subject of whether education is the only thing that gives knowledge. Some say education is the process of gaining information about the surrounding world while knowledge is something very different.

Napatthapa 033 2EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Why education is very important in our life? Empty Re: Why education is very important in our life?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:01 am
The first thing that strikes me about education is knowledge gain. Education gives us knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life.

Kooltida 060 2EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum