Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

WHICH BRAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD? Empty WHICH BRAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD?

Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:04 am
I'm using Boots "coconut" i love it so much. Smell is like Thai therapy and i think my hair don't dry.
Especially smell it's not like chemical so that's my point why i'm choose this brand.

Chitchakorn Seewakul 032 2EN
31Kittiya041
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

WHICH BRAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD? Empty Re: WHICH BRAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD?

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:53 pm
The brand of shampoo that I am now using is LOREAL PARIS HAIR FALL RESIST. This shampoo can help to resist the hair loss problem, so I choose this shampoo to help me to decrease a hair fall problem because I always face a problem of hair loss. Also, the scent of this shampoo is very fresh. Therefore, I use this brand because it is good for me.

Kittiya 041 3EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

WHICH BRAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD? Empty Re: WHICH BRAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:07 am
Dove! I use Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo. It contains Oxyfusion technology which imparts new life to limp, weighed down hair. It also moisturizes hair to make it soft, smooth and supple. This advanced formula makes your hair look more voluminous. It deeply moisturizes hair, making it soft and smooth.

Napatthapa 033 2EN
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
View user profile

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:13 am
I'm using L'Oreal Paris. It's super cheap, I can easily pick it up at the drugstore whenever I run out, and it comes in a variety of formulations depending on your hair type.
I fell in love with this L'Oréal Ever Pure shampoo. because it makes my hair is better.

Kooltida 060 2EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum